Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Green PB&J?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will let you all know if my sandwich is green when it arrives. This brought back a great memory to me. The first year that I taught first grade, the children love the book "Green Eggs and Ham" I decided to fix breakfast for my 35 students. We had green eggs, ham and I ordered green bread from the bakery for them. Dr.Seus's birthday is near St. Patrick's Day so this was perfect. The principal had a hard time eating the green eggs. I only did that one year since cooking for 35 6 year olds in a classroom with an electric frying pan was not easy!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are there really that many children in one class?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lieu,
    I taught in a parochial school in Maryland. They did lower the size of the class after a few years. I always had 30 but I loved everyone of them! I still keep in contact with many of them. One of my first students is bringing his wife over to meet us.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My lunches should arrive this week. Kathy, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't going to look at them but now I will just to make sure they are all okay.

    Lara

  5. #15
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by lileva:
    I have never had that happen,and they should not have given you a bad time.I ca't believe he said isn't it supposed to be.I don't know about you buddy but even on St.Patricks day I will not be eating a green PBJ sandwich and neither will my dolls. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly!! Green PB!! Eww!! I don't think that's was George Washington Carver had in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •